Thursday, May 01, 2008

Nothing in particular...

It's been two weeks since my last post so here's a random collection of what we have been up to. It's been beautiful out here for the past few weeks so it's been a struggle to stay inside and work! Keep scrolling past what appears to be the first entry since I'm too lazy to enter photos by hand - there are 3 seperate posts.


We got to spend time with our favorite babies last week who are getting so big. I love them sooo much.


I got these cute new glasses. I'm hoping they make my advisor think I'm real smart.


Chloe has been doing some hunting. Jake's helping. She hadn't made the blog for a while so I thought it was time.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jake and Liz said...

My Jake does the same thing with Toula that yours is doing with Chloe! He goes into dog mode! Love the glasses and I think they make you look very smart:)

April said...

Ooh, LOVE the glasses! You look very collegiate! And Chloe is so adorable. What a good kitty.

jess said...

Your glasses are ADORABLE and they definitely make you look smarter. Just like a PhD student should :)

Of course I love the cat picture too, Chloe is totally in prowler mode!

Liz said...

Cute pics! I love roses too. What a pretty scene you have out there. I also love the glasses. Those babies are so cute. How do you know them?

erika d. said...

The babies are my advisor's. We've been babysitting them since they were born!

Liz said...

Oh! I love the new blog decor. Its really awesome!

jess said...

LOVE the new blog!! Where did you get the design?? I might need a new update :) I love the pictures across the top, awesome.

Jake and Liz said...

No kidding...how do you guys know how to get these cool looking designs on your blogs?? I can't figure it out! I love the new design, Erika!!!