Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday afternoons

Working on Friday afternoons is occasionally very challenging. It's a beautiful day and being outside/taking pictures/watching last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy seems far more intriguing. Today I decided to experiement with new layouts for my photo blog "frames". This is my favorite so far.


Also - I found this great site that walks you through making your blog's background more interesting. It's what I used to change this site. Have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erika, Found your blog by accident. You do a fantastic job with photography. I was happy to see Brenda and John having such a good time. I'm glad they got to visit. I know they are enjoying their retirement. I'll visit again. Your old friend and neighbor, Gloria R.

Anonymous said...

Hi Erika, Found your blog by accident. You do a fantastic job with photography. I was happy to see Brenda and John having such a good time. I'm glad they got to visit. I know they are enjoying their retirement. I'll visit again. Your old friend and neighbor, Gloria R.

Liz said...

I love that frame. I love the picture in it too. The blog background is really fun. I better stay away from that site, or I will spend way too much time changing mine. Maybe later...