I found a last minute ticket home and hopped on a plane to see the fam and a few friends this weekend. It was a great break!!!
Quinnlan's getting so old! He was rockin' out to some Raffi here.
Grandpa's shoes are way more fun than Quinn's.
Quinn watches my mom's every move in the kitchen.
He spends more time on that stool than anywhere else!
He spends more time on that stool than anywhere else!
Lunch with Grandma!
We cheered the Tigers on to victory on Saturday night.
What a good time to be in Missouri!!
What a good time to be in Missouri!!
Matt & Tia - cheering the Tigers on!
What an awesome newspaper cover. I have never been so proud :)
Kathryn grew up since I was home last - scrubs and a blackberry!
With two of my favorite people, Adam & Jamie, at J's holiday cookie party!
2 comments:
Oh how fun! I am glad you were home for the big game. It seems we are having a lot of those lately...come on MU, you can do it again!!! Its so great that you got to be home with the fam for thanksgiving. Miss you!
I was screaming my head off during the MU-KU game! I love that we were all watching it, all over the world in fact - I saw it live in Japan Sunday morning (it was your Saturday night). How fun is that?
I even wore my Mizzou shirt.
Love you!!
Post a Comment