Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tiger Football!


Saturday Jake and I got to watch Mizzou beat Kansas State which was a rare treat because most Mizzou games aren't shown out here and if they are they are on a cable channel that we don't get. But this weekend we were house sitting for our friends and they had the cable channel we needed! It was awesome to finally get to cheer on the tigers!!


...and I made a friend in the process.


Last thing: if you every have the opportunity to eat a Satsuma Mandarin, go for it. We are addicted to these - I bet the two of us have consumed at least 50 of these this weekend alone. Keep your eyes peeled at the grocery store :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yum, that looks good. I will have to find me some of those. I am so glad you got to watch the game. Get ready for MU-KU this Saturday at 7 our time. It should be a good one :) GO TIGERS!

jess said...

You are so cute, E!!

I love the Mizzou gear. Will be cheering them on this weekend as well.

Go TIGERS!!