The fury of the end of the quarter is upon us and the cats are doing what they can to help out. I'm trying to finish up an piece I'm working on for a book and can't wait for it to be finished! Hopefully this weekend will provide some much needed shopping for the holidays. The funny thing about xmas shopping in California is that it's actually still fall here which prevents me from really getting into the spirit of the holidays! Wish me luck!
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Quick Update!
The fury of the end of the quarter is upon us and the cats are doing what they can to help out. I'm trying to finish up an piece I'm working on for a book and can't wait for it to be finished! Hopefully this weekend will provide some much needed shopping for the holidays. The funny thing about xmas shopping in California is that it's actually still fall here which prevents me from really getting into the spirit of the holidays! Wish me luck!

3 comments:
That always drove me crazy about living in FL - it was hard to get into the Christmas spirit when it was 70 degrees :)
Thankfully, the 30 degree days we're having here are making up for that and let me tell you, I am in full Christmas swing!
Good luck shopping!!
I love that the cats are "helping". It seems like with them laying on your stuff, it would be so easy to get it done :) Hope to see you when you come back for Christmas!
Why do animals do that?? Toula used to lay on my notes/books too when I needed to study. They just want all the attention all the time:) Cute pictures!
Post a Comment