Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Kayla and Chris visit!

A few months ago I got an email from my friend Kayla's man telling me that his birthday gift to her was a visit out to Cali!!! This was excellent news and I have been looking forward to their visit ever since. We had a fantastic weekend with them in town. We spent a beautiful day in Napa Valley hitting up our favorite wineries as well as one new one. It's just now fall out here and the colors are stunning. Next was a day in Davis and then one in SF! Thanks Kayla and Chris for such a fun visit.


We regularly return to the first winery I ever visited!! Go Peju Province!





But at V. Sattui you can have a great picnic lunch. And great wine.







This was our last stop - The Franciscan!






Gotta play in the vineyards while you're there.





I think Chris being here pushed Jake over the Guitar Hero World Tour edge.


Davis day!




At Golden Gate Park in SF.




It was SO fun having another photographer out here because I actually got to be in pictures!!


2 comments:

Jake and Liz said...

great pictures, Erika! Looks like the four of you had tons of fun:) Jake's facial expressions crack me up! you two are so cute:)

jess said...

Great pictures!! Love the one you took of Kayla and Chris in front of the Golden Gate bridge. So glad you had a fun time!