Now that everyone else has blogged about the wedding, I suppose I should too! I posted more pictures and wrote a little about it on my other site, so if you want to see more pics or have links to even more pics, click here .
Ultimately, our wedding was perfect and far more wonderful than anything I had imagined. I had imagined the dress, the details, and getting to tell everyone how much I like Jake, but I didn't expect how amazing it would feel to have all of your close friends and family in one place, celebrating that relationship. It was such a HUGE honor to have everyone together for our wedding day. I'll never get over that. So it was perfect. From the moment I woke up at 4:45 am and finished my vows, until we were in the taco bell drive through after leaving the wedding because we both had never got a chance to eat - it was perfect. Pictures below from the wedding weekend!
Ultimately, our wedding was perfect and far more wonderful than anything I had imagined. I had imagined the dress, the details, and getting to tell everyone how much I like Jake, but I didn't expect how amazing it would feel to have all of your close friends and family in one place, celebrating that relationship. It was such a HUGE honor to have everyone together for our wedding day. I'll never get over that. So it was perfect. From the moment I woke up at 4:45 am and finished my vows, until we were in the taco bell drive through after leaving the wedding because we both had never got a chance to eat - it was perfect. Pictures below from the wedding weekend!

It all started with a perfect sunset on our flight home. Nice foreshadowing :)


And then we got to see Quinnlan SO much which was totally awesome. Mom watches him three days a week now so we got quality Quinn time in the week before the wedding. Pictures to follow :)

Lots of wedding "crafts" still un-finished. Here is Jake making the candle wrappers.

And the flower assembly line in the basement on Saturday morning!! Gotta love aunts and uncles!

And this was one of the best treats ever. I got to meet Luke's baby. He was SO TINY and I just didn't want to let him go.

The wedding post wouldn't be complete without a few pictures :) I'll post more when we get the disc!

















2 comments:
Great pictures Erika...wouldn't have missed it for the world. You looked absolutely beautiful:) And, Jake is handsome!
Great post, E! I had a stinkin' blast at your wedding, and it was an honor to be there and witness your vows to your best friend, and celebrate the start to new life!!
Love you much.
P.S. great shots of Q, and Luke and his kiddo!!
Post a Comment