Sunday, September 07, 2008

place cards



So they aren't totally done - but they are close enough to show the front :) The backs will have a small picture which directs guests to what table they are at. Design on the front, courtesy of the fabulous designer, Kristen Brown. She did the invitations as well. It's so good to have these almost finished!

We had a good, slow, wedding-filled weekend here in CA. I'm trying to exercise/drink less wine so I can hopefully fit into my dress. It's still not clear who that woman altered the dress for, because it clearly wasn't me! We have about one week left before returning home to the madness that is pre-wedding prep. I'm excited for both the coming week, tying up loose ends here, and heading home!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Liz said...

Cute cards! I cant wait to see you in a few weeks. I saw your mom and dad and little Quin at the mall today! So fun!

Anonymous said...

Erika, you're so blog-tastic! I absolutely LOVE all of your details, and just can't wait to see them all come together in just ONE WEEK!

April said...

Everything looks beautiful! I know you will be a gorgeous bride, I can't wait to see the pictures!

jess said...

I laughed about you trying to fit into your dress - it's typical of every bride I've ever known, the week-before dress fitting drama!! I think they intentionally alter them a little small :)

I can't wait to see you and hug you and celebrate such a fun day with you!