Two of our college friends came out for a visit this past weekend and we had a great time catching up. We spent a day in SF eating sushi, and going to the fantastic conservatory of flowers. They spent a couple days skiing and wine tasting while Jake and I finished up work for the quarter and then we all went to Santa Cruz to surf. Jake and I showed considerable improvement (I rode at least 5 waves for a respectable amount of time!!) and Steven & Briana did great for first timers. Here are some pics from our weekend of fun. They look like they are seperate blog posts but they all go together - I just didn't want to enter them one by one by hand.
At the amazing Conservatory of Flowers in SF. What a treat!
I'm in my element.
Now this is a clock.
We get pretty serious when it comes to playing the Wii.
No comments:
Post a Comment