Success! My little toes are happy to be numb and done with their fun at the doctor's office. Note the collection of favorite treats above: v8, Sparkling Pomegranate Izze, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream, Reese's & Tuxedos (my favorite knock-off oreo). In addition I have a cat that is taking great care of me (and a boy, of course!). Bella on the other hand is just running around knocking things over. They all have their specialties. Hooray for toes that won't keep hurting for the rest of my life!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Surgery Success!
Success! My little toes are happy to be numb and done with their fun at the doctor's office. Note the collection of favorite treats above: v8, Sparkling Pomegranate Izze, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream, Reese's & Tuxedos (my favorite knock-off oreo). In addition I have a cat that is taking great care of me (and a boy, of course!). Bella on the other hand is just running around knocking things over. They all have their specialties. Hooray for toes that won't keep hurting for the rest of my life!

2 comments:
thanks for the update! what was wrong with the toes to begin with? I love the goodies, I wish I could be there and share them with ya!
E, I am so glad you have kitties and a great boy to nurse you back to health! A few treats never hurt :) And some down time on the couch that you probably never allow yourself!
Get better soon!!
Post a Comment