Wednesday, September 26, 2007



Due to lack of an adorable baby and commitment to Liz's challenge to post more often, I'm returning to cat pictures and giving up on the re-cap of the trip because it just takes too long! Just know that we had a fun time :) And we are glad to be back to the calm california life! School starts this week but I'm not taking classes so I'm going to try and absorb the back-to-school spirit via Jake. I have a ton of projects to work on so that's good. Later this week we get to have dinner with a couple professors from my department, babysit one of our favorite 3 year olds and most importantly I'm having a minor foot surgery which means PLENTY of treats from the boy who works tirelessly at making me a happy camper :)

Looking forward to all of your increasingly frequent updates!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yea Erika! There is nothing wrong with cat pics. Thanks for the update.

jess said...

I love your cats!!