This weekend was jam-packed with fun and people I love. I went up to Chicago on Wednesday to present at a conference and got to see two of my highschool friends, Kristen and Kayla. Next I hopped on a plane to KC to spend some time with my very best friends, Kathryn and Adam. We had such a wonderful time together just wandering around the plaza and being in each other's company. Then I was off to a wedding that Jake was in. Tons of our college friends were there and we had a great night dancing and hanging out. The next day, to make things even better, mom and dad came to KC to hang out with Jake and me. We ate, shopped, wandered around and were glad to be together. That's a lot of great people in 6 days. What a blast!
Friday, April 20, 2007
Chicago & KC weekend
This weekend was jam-packed with fun and people I love. I went up to Chicago on Wednesday to present at a conference and got to see two of my highschool friends, Kristen and Kayla. Next I hopped on a plane to KC to spend some time with my very best friends, Kathryn and Adam. We had such a wonderful time together just wandering around the plaza and being in each other's company. Then I was off to a wedding that Jake was in. Tons of our college friends were there and we had a great night dancing and hanging out. The next day, to make things even better, mom and dad came to KC to hang out with Jake and me. We ate, shopped, wandered around and were glad to be together. That's a lot of great people in 6 days. What a blast!


3 comments:
You are so cute. I love your gray peacoat and your curls. What a gal!!
Love you friend!
What a fun trip! I love those kind of quick trips where you get to see so many people that you love. Looks like you had a blast. Thanks for your compliment on my pregnancy cuteness. You are so sweet.
Liz
Love the new blue background!
Post a Comment