Friday, September 11, 2009

6 month update

So I realized that it has been forever since I updated this (thanks Liz!) and I thought a 6 month update was in order. So this is a fast and dirty review of 6 months but it was fun to collect a few pictures to show what I've been up to. Thanks for reading if you still are!


APRIL:

Got to go home to MO and see this one!

And photograph one of my very best friend's wedding. What a great trip. Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Hayes!


MAY:

Went back to MO to photograph a wedding with my friend (which resulted in actually having a decent picture of myself, below!)

Got to see the fam...


And got to go to the botanical gardens with my pops!


Plus I got to actually attend a wedding! This is my beautiful friend Lauren. Such a fun wedding.


Also in May was my very first paid wedding as a first shooter for a couple I didn't know at all - no friend of a friend recommendation just a wonderful couple that found me on the web. I LOVE them and it was such a great first experience.

JUNE:

Went to Chicago to photograph a wedding but got to visit my best from from childhood. Here is a shot of Jaime and me at the wedding - pretty exhausted!

JULY:

Baby Addie is here! My first niece was born on July 2 and I love her to pieces. I got to go home and see her in the first week. What a precious little girl!!


From there I headed to San Diego to meet Jake and shoot a wedding. We didn't stay long but at least go to go to the beach and play a little. San Diego is so beautiful and we don't get there enough so it was a fun trip.

AUGUST:

I became an avid bird watcher. I am my father.


Back to MO! My cousin got married and I got to see the fam again!


I still have two adorable cats...these are their bunk beds.


And here is my favorite hummingbird shot.

So these are a few details about the last few months - at least the events for which I still have pics on my comptuer and haven't moved them to my hard drive. I realized my napa trip with Jess was on the hard drive so I'll have to post about that again sometime. I'll try not to go 6 months without updating again but the photo blog basically follows my every move!

Business is going well - booking for 2010 is going well! Can't wait! Up next is a trip to MO to shoot a KC wedding and to Reno this weekend for a big hot air balloon festival!


Cheers!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Thanks E! I feel its my job to guilt people into posting again :) Looks like a fun and busy 6 months!