Friday, August 29, 2008
wedding update
We're down to the final days before the big day but I thought I would post a pic from the real deal, which we did here in Cali last week. My friend Adam came in to town and he, along with Jake's good friend were our witnesses as we became legally married! Now just a few more weeks until the big celebration!


6 comments:
You're legally Mrs. Jackson now?!?! That's so exciting E!!!
p.s. your green dress is seriously so cute. Kate has the same one in blue, and now I'm really jealous :)
Mrs. Jackson it is! I haven't actually filed the paperwork, but I've been practicing the signature :) Thanks for the dress compliments - it is the most comfortable thing ever!!
Congrats!!!!! Can't wait to celebrate with you, Mrs. J!!!!
Woah!! I didnt realize that you were already married! I missed that one! Congrats friend, cant wait to play and celebrate in a few weeks :)
How exciting! I am really happy that you guys decided to do it at a time and place that exemplified what both of you are about. Yay!
Post a Comment