Tuesday, January 29, 2008

late January fun

Jake's 26th's birthday was a week ago and we had a great day together. Three fun meals, some good presents, and a three day weekend to just hang out and relax. Then Jake was off to a bachelor party in Salt Lake City for more fun! I actually really enjoyed the five days home alone which was a surprise to me. Here are some pics from the past few days!


Jake gets some rockin' presents from me. Yes, he's a nerd and I appreciate that!



Chloe and Bella are very interested in Jake's presents.



Jake and his boys! They spent their long weekend on the slopes in Salt Lake City, went to the Sundance film festival and played a LOT of guitar hero. Luckily this trip means that we'll be back in MO in June for a wedding!!



What a view! This is where Jake stayed over the weekend and made me realize that our hills out here nothing compared to these slopes!


No pictures of what I've been up to, but I did do a lot of cooking for myself for once - I even made my own pizza (it looks a lot better than it tasted!). I did have a fun trip to the zoo though, so check the photoblog as this week is devoted to my favorite zoo animals!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

April said...

That pizza looks DELICIOUS! Tom and I went skiing once in Park City, Utah. It is beautiful there!!!

jess said...

Gosh Utah is freaking beautiful! The mountains are so pretty. Too bad you didn't get to join, but fun that you enjoyed your time at home alone!!

And nice job on the fancy pizza :) When I'm home alone I rely on Tostino's!!

Liz said...

Hey, Jake and I are close to the same age. I just turned 26 yesterday! Yea for January Birthdays!