Friday, January 18, 2008

I love living in the valley.


These are the hills/mountains I see every day. They're the ones in the sunset shots and the ones to cross on the way to SF. I love them.




These however are only visible about once a month. These are the Sierra Nevadas to the east and I get excited everytime I can see them because it means that no matter which way I look, I see mountains. This I love. Tomorrow we're scurrying up these hills to snowboard down them. I've never been but can't wait to give it a shot. More pictures to come post snow fun.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jess said...

Have so much fun! We're going skiing this weekend too, we'll both be living it up in the mountains.

Great views!!

Liz said...

You two are such little skiiers. How beautiful to see that every day. Nice to see a new blog, E!