Highlight #1:
After driving all around Sacramento in an attempt to find a sports bar that was NOT playing the Stanford/USC game and instead playing the MU/Nebraska game we decided to head home. We were starving and had come to the conclusion that no one in california cares about the midwest. Then, on the way back to Davis I saw this sign. A Sushi Sports Bar. We went in, they had almost no customers so we asked for a TV to be changed from the stanford game to the MU game, and we sat for almost 2 hours watching our beloved Tigers DESTROY Nebraska. It was beautiful. Plus it is funny that we moved to CA and have to watch football at a
sushi sports bar of all places. Good food, great game. Go Tigers.
Highlight #2:
It's getting cold here and my poor feet have been freezing for two weeks since I can't wear socks over my healing toes. Jake came up with this solution this morning and I've been in heaven all day. Warm feet - the things we take for granted!!!
2 comments:
Lovin the socks. How cute is Jake. what a nice boy you found. GO TIGERS!
I love the socks! Cracks me up.
The Tiger game was awesome...Mike and I stayed up watching it too, which is a miracle b/c my boy hates to watch sports :)
Love you Kah!
Post a Comment