Jake and I just got an adorable new kitten who deserves some face-time on both the picture blog but also this one. I wasn't all for living in a tiny apartment with two cats but my love for Jake pushed me over the edge so we went for it. Bella is quite sweet though and hilarious when she is in play mode. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the past few days!
We were trying to do the whole integration thing here so we put the glass from the window in the doorway and let them get a look at each other. This first meant Chloe running straight for Bella and crashing into the glass, but once she learned what was up it went pretty well.
This is how awesome Bella is at flying.
3 comments:
I love the one of Chloe licking her...like, she's finally okay with having a sister :)
I love the pic of her leaping through the air. Nice shot! She is so sweet. You look like you are in heaven.
Oh, she's adorable!! They are so fun when they are young and playful!
Post a Comment