Friday, August 18, 2006

a variety of things

This cat is indeed adorable. I promise we did not set up this picture. She decided she wanted us to send her somewhere, priority mail. Chloe O'Brian really is cool.

I sure do like these friends. Not much is cuter than the two taking a nap together.

Today was a grand Friday. I worked most of the day, went running with jake (2 miles!), talked to Rebecca who is in the state of CALIFORNIA, got my birkenstocks back in the mail (thanks mom!), received all three summer issues of Harper's Bazaar from mom, had a Woodstock's pizza date with my boy and watched a movie. What more can you really ask for from a day?
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the most adorable kitten ever. I bet she rolls over so you can scratch her belly all of the time. And you're adorable, erika d.

jess said...

Love, love, love the cat!! She is adorable, and totally cat-like. My favorite is how she stuffed herself in the drawer!!