We've recently witnessed Chloe's first steps on two feet. She'll be a human any day now.
The past week has contained non-stop work on a literature review of how effective financial aid policies are in reducing inequalities (race and class) in higher education. It has been a great project and one that I might stick on for a while. The issue is so complex - the economics of financing millions of college educations, the philosophy behind who should pay for an individual's learning, and the sociology of who is benefiting from current policies and who isn't. Hopefully I'll get to do more work in this area in the future.
Five days until I return to the fine midwest...the humidity better be on hold for my visit! See you soon!!
1 comment:
She is such a talented feline! I, too, wish we were sitting in a Panera somewhere. I promise, we're moving West soon!!
Post a Comment